We at Bol International are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking important steps to help keep both our clients and staff safe. New measures of protection are announced on a daily basis by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, which we will follow accordingly. Nevertheless, we will continue providing our services as much as possible, without compromising any of our quality and punctuality standards.
As a consequence, some meetings may have to be rescheduled due to the protection measures taken. As the health and safety of both our clients and staff is of paramount importance to us, we kindly ask you for understanding.
Coronavirus policy Bol International
- Our staff are recommended to work from home as much as possible.
- Any scheduled appointments and on-site work activities are either cancelled or continued in consultation with our clients.
- We do not shake hands until further notice.
- Meetings will only take place if a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between attendees can be guaranteed.
- Employees with any symptoms, like a common cold, fever or any respiratory complaints (coughing and shortness of breath) are obliged to stay home and are advised to take a PCR-test. They can only come back to office once they have received a negative test result.
- Hygiene procedures must be followed.